Partner With Us
IS4E was established with intent to...
- foster interdisciplinary discussion of endomicroscopy through publications, conferences and other educational activities
- improve our understanting of human microanatomy, physiology and pathology through endomicroscopy
- facilitate diagnosis and treatment of disease through endomicroscopy
- train investigators in the science and practice of endomicroscopy
- collaborate with industry to facilitate development of endomicroscopy
- interact with other medical and scientific organizations interested in endomicroscopy
- develop evidence-based guidelines for the appropriate clinical application of endomicroscopy
- provide evidence for the value of endomicroscopy to regulatory bodies
- establish criteria for credentialing
If you are interested in partnering with us, please visit our Industry page.